Clear old backup for ERUNT sofware

soon_1900

I think that to clean the old backup (customizing) for the ERUNT sofware. This software do a backup for the windows archives system, and create a backup files when the computer is swicth on generating a folder with the date of the day. You can add this clean to the list of the programs supported, deleting the backup foldes before a customized date in the ccleaner.

Thanks in advanced.

Two years ago I gave BAT script and a file list of 40 MB junk in Windows XP to be removed at

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=22864

My information in that topic may be of benefit for Winapp2.ini with the recent enhancements to CCleaner version 3.09.

I now use Windows 7 without ERUNT so cannot test for myself.

• Moderators

You don't need CCleaner or anything else to "clean" ERUNT backups since ERUNT can do this all by itself if you use the install version and allow it to create a StartUp shortcut which will create a daily backup and only keep so many of them.

I currently have it keep 7 backups and then start getting rid of old backups after that:

"%ProgramFiles%\Erunt & NTRegOpt\AUTOBACK.EXE" %SystemRoot%\ERDNT\AutoBackup\#Date# /noconfirmdelete /days:7