So weird, but guess it works!

Super Fast

Couldn't get my pagefile to remove when I set it to no pagefile.

So I used unlocker to force it.

Defraggler appeared to work for 2 or 3 times, then shut down when I tried it again.

Guess that wasn't the problem.

Sorry guys, it worked the first 2 times afterwards!

Guess it's time to format & redo windows.

Oh well, had this one going for a long time.

Cheers!

Defraggler doesn't attempt to defrag pagefile.sys because it's been deliberately coded that way for some unknown reason.

You may think you've defragged it however by turning off / on virtual memory you've simply forced Windows to recreate the pagefile.sys making it contiguous.

Richard S.

Defraggler doesn't attempt to defrag pagefile.sys because it's been deliberately coded that way for some unknown reason.

You may think you've defragged it however by turning off / on virtual memory you've simply forced Windows to recreate the pagefile.sys making it contiguous.

Richard S.

Yeah, I thought it was fixed after that, because defraggler worked fine for 2 times all the way through, then it closed out the 3rd time, so I had to edit my post to say no, that wasn't the fix. Man, that made me feel dumb! LOL! It happened right after running auslogics disk cleanup utility, so I suspect they removed trash that didn't need removing. My bad, really, but I test a lot of software just for the heck of it.

Learn a lot that way. Anyway, you guys are great!