2 Suggestions

TXGuy

I have 2 suggestions:

Show date and time of last cleaning or analysis following "Cleaning Complete" and "Analysis Complete". I clean history, cookies, etc., several time per day and it would be handy information to have readily available.

Since the introduction of 2.33, the method of cleaning sqlite databases in Firefox has changed. I have not been able to get information on the forum regarding the CC rules for cleaning the databases or how/if the user can change the rules. Giving the user more control over how/when the databases are cleaned would be a great help. Currently, if I use the current CC version, I must use the old Firefox manual "vacuum" method for each database; I prefer not having another add-on to perform just that function.

Thanks. Keep up the good work on CCleaner -- a great tool!

Hi TXGuy

Since 2.33 CCleaner waits until the sqlite db's have reached a certain size (from what I understand) but I do not know what size this is. This feature was implemented because vacuuming the sqlite db's adds a bit of time to the clean, and to do it every time can be unnecessary.