WinApp2 Wizard

Aethec

Here's a wizard to easily create Winapp2.ini entries.

It does everything you'll need to create entries easily (except watching the clipboard when you're in Regedit - I'll implement it later)

It requires the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (much, much, much smaller than the full one), if you haven't got it already you can download it from here : http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

It should work with XP/Vista/7, however, I only tested it on a x64 Win7. I'd be grateful if someone tested it on WinXP and on a x86 build of Vista/7.

Special thanks to Ranhiru for the original idea :)

Winapp2 Wizard.zip

Here's the source - it's built in C#, and the UI uses WPF (except the open file/open folder dialogs which are in WinForms, as there's no OpenFolderDialog in WPF...). It's quite simple - I'm sure I could optimize it a bit, but the performance gain would be really small since it's already quite fast.

source.zip

P.S.: I won't have any Internet access in the next ten days, so if there's any bug, I won't be there to correct it. Sorry.

Piriform French translator

• 2 weeks later...

how do i find the reg keys for palemoon (firefox clone) it has a different folder. id really like to be able to cclean palemoon with all the same options as the firefox section

You can't. Firefox cleaning is hardcoded into CCleaner since it's more than simply deleting files. :unsure:

Piriform French translator