real player

BloJoE

hi everyone! im a newbie, i have a question does the CCleaner remove files? i used to have real player and it messed up cant remove it completely because uninstaller file is missing thanks guys very nice site Joe

hi everyone!  im a newbie,  i have a question  does  the CCleaner  remove files?  i used  to have real player  and it  messed  up  cant  remove it completely because  uninstaller  file is missing  thanks  guys  very  nice site  Joe

i think from your statememt i'll clear up two things, hopefully one of them is what you are asking. By using the Clean feature, only unused temp files are deleted, so it is very unlikely any "uninstaller" files would be deleted by using CCleaner. As for the other feature, under the tools tab, then under the Unistall window, CCleaner will list all the apps you have on your computer. if there is one you wish to remove from your computer, you should select the "Run Unistaller" button, which will trigger the built in unistaller file for the given application you wish to remove...this feature works like the "add-remove programs" feature built into windows. hopefully this clears up what you were asking, if not, re-post and try to explain the issue a little more in depth. goodluck

• Moderators
i used to have real player and it messed up cant remove it completely because uninstaller file is missing

Reinstall whatever version you were using followed by a system restart, then try to uninstall it again. Note: Make sure you exit any Real Player components that may automatically start when your system does to better aid in it's removal.

If you're using a version no longer supplied by Real you may be able to find it at http://www.oldversion.com/.

After you remove it you may realise that you do need the ability to play Real Player files audio/video, the solution is to download Real Alternative.