Folder Locker

Lyronx

My friend gave me this folder locker in DOS version. You just had to put all the files you want to lock in the folder provided "Locker" and click the DOS program and start typing passwords. Now I accidentally moved it to my other friends computer a couple of months ago and he told me he sold his computer in person. He forgot the name of the person and details. Does anyone here know the commands to be able to do that? I don't want any programs used here just the DOS, I want it badly. Don't give program tips or links, I just want to know if anyone can give me the script,command or whatever you call it.

PS: If I remember it correctly you always begin with notepad?

• Moderators

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Are you trying to get into a locked folder? If so, it isn't really possible here to tell whether it's your own folder, for which you've forgotten the password, or actually someone else's folder.

For that reason, I don't think anyone here can really get involved with it.

i think it's more of a case dennis that no one understands a word of that post. It's a complete mystery to me.

No fate but what we make

• 2 weeks later...

He is looking for a DOS script to lock a folder.

There are several methods, just Google "lock a folder with DOS script".

Note: You will find several sites that describe how to do this, some tutorials are easier than others. Find one you fully understand before attempting this. But once done, you will find it easy to do again.