Open Attatchments in Windows Live Mail

Every time I reun CCleaner I can not open any attatchments in Windows Live Mail. I can follow a LINK but can not open an attathment. The only cure I have found is to run RESTORE. Has anyone else had thisd problem and if so, How/Can it be cured?

:(

What browser? Have you tried using another browser? Are you running the registry side.

when you click the link does it just do nothing?

No fate but what we make

Every time I reun CCleaner I can not open any attatchments in Windows Live Mail. I can follow a LINK but can not open an attathment. The only cure I have found is to run RESTORE. Has anyone else had thisd problem and if so, How/Can it be cured?

:(

I'm running Windows 7 and Internet Explore but my problem is in Windows Live Mail not the browser and it happens everytime I run CCleaner. After each run I can no longer open attachments in Windows Live Mail. When I do a System, Restore then I can doubleclick & open the attachment,\.

• Moderators

Are you talking about when you just use the cleaner part of ccleaner or do you mean the registry clean (issues)?

Do you have anything other than the defaults in ccleaner ticked?

If it's the cleaner bit try a bit of troubleshooting by only cleaning certain things to see which one triggers the behavior.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I'm running Windows 7 and Internet Explore but my problem is in Windows Live Mail not the browser and it happens everytime I run CCleaner. After each run I can no longer open attachments in Windows Live Mail. When I do a System, Restore then I can doubleclick & open the attachment,\.

Try let us find what the issue is. Answering every question in one post creates less noise and can quickly aid future searchers.

Please try answer all questions asked :)

No fate but what we make

The only cure I have found is to run RESTORE.

What is RESTORE ?

Do you mean System Restore, which is part of Windows ?

Or do you mean that you cleaned the registry using the backup option,

and Live Mail was dead until you restored the registry by merging the backup?

Alan