use memory

I meant not to create temporary files, when the files are moved to the end of the disk temporary or to anyother location then, or the bits the sector, it doesn't mater, instead of move it to another location then restore it to its target, move it to RAM

I read it again and I didn't understand it :D

bad English and no enough time to explain, sorry

I understood what you mean, using the RAM to temporary congregate parts of the file being moved instead of using the disc, but that way the file would be lost if the computer is turned off while the file is in the RAM. It's not safe...

Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.

thanks, it is just a suggestion, it I wish if there is such an option, you can enable it or disable it,

p.s. I have UPS, and LAPTOP, so there is no risk of shutting off,

and if another option to this option, to verify right, i,e read to ram, then write to hard, delete the old bits,

thanks for your interesting, it is a cool program :rolleyes:

I have UPS, and LAPTOP, so there is no risk of shutting off

yep, but what if Windows or Defraggler crashes for some reason? or your UPS fails? or your motherboard or processor brokes/burns? :lol:

and if another option to this option, to verify right, i,e read to ram, then write to hard, delete the old bits

that would make defragging big files with a low free space hd impossible, and in some other situations the defrag would be impossible or slower even with smaller files...

if there is a crash, the files will be lost even if there is no use of the memory, I lost some in my USB disk,

anyway, I got it, just there is no interesting reducing hard disk seek using the memory, or at least to it is impossible to add such option to use, or maybe just for now

I wish hard disk are made of memory (nand) like flashes

Thanks for your replying :)

I think you don't lost this files because of the crash itself, you lost them because you didn't had the chance to remove the USB disk securely...

I forgot to add that I'm not sure of everything I told you in this topic, these are just suppositions ok..