This a new appearing glitch

realbigal

I have been updateing and running CCleaner for years on a regular basis. Well the last few weeks I have experienced something new. Several sites I have been going too including Yahoo , when I start to enter username and password, all I have to do is click the username box, and my username and password come up and allow me to enter the site. Has any one had this happen, if so please let me know what to do to fix it. It don't make any difference if I check the remember box or not.

Thank you Al

realbigal

Nothing to do with ccleaner. It's your browser. Saving the form information. What browser?

I only ever use Firefox so if so go to - options - security - saved passwords and remove the ones you do not want to be auto filled.

add a site exception if you want also.

Others will guide you what options to do with other browsers.

k4fmv9.jpg

No fate but what we make

Nothing to do with ccleaner. It's your browser. Saving the form information. What browser?

I only ever use Firefox so if so go to - options - security - saved passwords and remove the ones you do not want to be auto filled.

add a site exception if you want also.

Others will guide you what options to do with other browsers.

k4fmv9.jpg

I am using Internet explorer 8

Thank you for the reply Al

realbigal

Have you tried this: IE Tools\Internet options\Content\Auto Complete settings\un✓ all ?

And then IE Tools\Internet options\General\Browsing History Delete\Delete forms and Delete passwords.

The autocomplete did the trick, thank you

Al

realbigal