Create Restore Point

rajeev

I was so glad to see remove system restore point options which i had suggested way back 3 to 4 years ago back then it was not necessary to compile posts and all cc leaner Piriform brains got all they needed just by the old fashioned suggestion or contact information link.

Any way we all would love ccleaner too have Create System Restore Point as well I hope you all agree since system created profiles have dates and then they are too many and then as per left hand rule right hand rule and cork screw rule i forget which is my left hand and right hand, so i name the profile which i created and know that it is good one and the manually created profile should not be deleted as is now with the last one cannot be deleted or the end user has to give permission twice before deleting the manually created one

I hope this is is very Good suggestion and we all would agree i guess finally it is up to the Piriform Brains to quickly incorporate it next release if the response is good and they fell it is a good one

Thanks I have been paid subscription member since 4 to 6 years Jee I forget since when 1.33 version perhaps

Google had 947,000 results for

Restore Point Failure

Even if a Restore Point is created perfectly and can "fully restore" the system a few hours later,

after installing and removing applications, and suffering Windows Security Patches, the O.S. can disintegrate to such an extent that the "valid" Restore Point may become incapable of undoing all the damage.

Why should Ccleaner carry the can for Microsoft's mistakes ?

Alan