Add .reg exceptions by Default

Panarchy

Are you assuming that because they are still there the next time you run, that the reg cleaner hasn't deleted them? If that's the case have you checked that the entry is still there immediately after you have run the reg cleaner? Something could be recreating those entries.

Or do you mean something else?

It's not as simple as that. If a program is recreating those entries then there's nothing CCleaner can do about it; and that's certainly not a valid reason for excluding them from CCleaner. That's one of several scenarios but you haven't given enough information to be able to assess beyond that.

Also this would appear to be an issue that's just affecting you; again there's not really enough information to determine whether or not there's a genuine problem with CCleaner or whether it's with other software / configuration on your machine.

• Moderators

DVR appears to be a M/S Media Center extension. Do you have this thing running in the background? I'm not sure about vdsp, seems to be associated with file sharing, possibly.

• Moderators

Could be, why not stop it and see? Alternatively find a DVR file and open it with Media Centre or something similar, setting that as the default program. This might stop the no association problem.

Hmm

If I don't open WMP, then the errors are fixed, however it seems they are recreated whenever I open WMP, which must relate to the extension thus being a problem just with me (and the few hundred/thousand people that regularly use that plugin)

*personal exemption*

Maybe an idea to consider is using another media player if you're worried about it. KMPlayer is miles better then WMP, and needs no gadget to show in msn

right click - options - preferences - General - (in general tab) Enable "now playing " feature...............

No fate but what we make