Partition Wizard Business Edition

Tasgandy

Most of us probably know about Partition Wizard Personal Edition for "Limited personal use", yes?

Well but right now (not sure how long for) you can download the software then register for it for FREE. Please read the following.

# Overview:

# Partition Wizard Business Edition is optimized for and will perform better under business environments with better performance. Business users and system administrators can use Partition Wizard to Resize and Move partitions, Copy Partition, Copy Disk , Create, Delete and Format partitions, Convert and Explore partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk and much more. Partition Wizard Business Edition supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.

#

Partition Wizard Business Edition is absolutely FREE of charge but a one time registration is required. Click the Register button below to acquire a free business edition license. end quote.

Now folks I have just download and installed the Business Edition, received my license key and we are up and away and legal. I have been using the personal edition with ease and great results on my Win 7 Test PC for a while now, so I am sure all will be well with the Business Edition on my work PC.

SO BE QUICK. GO TO www.partitionWizard.com

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• 2 weeks later...