Giveaway Of The Day - - - ConvertVid

login123

GAOTD says: "...product for converting videos from one video format to another..."

Software is Here

It says "20 converts left" but after you insert the license key, the limit warning goes away.

I Installed it, looks good, but wait for opinions from other members. The moderators here are very knowledgeable about video software. I am not.

a16b1b0538c0.jpg

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

And at least one of the moderators is a downloadaholic. In fact I have a notion that you may also be afflicted with this ailment. :)

I'll for sure have a look at this one. Thanks for the link.

EDIT: Good old Returnil.

Yep, hopelessly addicted. There must be some support meetings online, will have to Google for them.

Why the edit for "Good old Returnil"? Did you hve a look and decide against it? I installed it under PowerShadow for that very reason, as I have no real use for it...if it is undesireable please say so, won't hurt my feelings.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

• Moderators
Yep, hopelessly addicted. There must be some support meetings online, will have to Google for them.

Why the edit for "Good old Returnil"? Did you hve a look and decide against it? I installed it under PowerShadow for that very reason, as I have no real use for it...if it is undesireable please say so, won't hurt my feelings.

I haven't tried that program yet, but I thought I'd mention Returnil as it's an essential tool for the downloadaholic. Just think how messed up our my computer would be without it.

:)

Danuisoft Media Converter, and AnyVideoConverter beat this one by a long shot. I still have a license for Danuisoft Media Converter that I won from Calendar of Updates, and I haven't used it, so if anyone wants the license, just send me a PM. ;)

Just used Convertvid to convert

1. avi to an mpeg2

2. wmv to mpeg2

3. wmv to avi

4. flv to mpeg2

There are quite a few other options. This converter works pretty fast.

I like this one but going to try the free one recommended by Icedrake.

Thanks, IcedTech Icedrake. :P