January Desktops

DennisD

None of you has got anything better than this one lol.

What you see there on the small Windows Media Center screen is live TV, guys.

Notice the sidetray on the taskbar??? I got very few programs that run on startup. Only the desktop gadgets and the antivirus.

Live TV - yeah, if you have a TV tuner it's pretty straight forward. No offense, it's nothing special to be perfectly honest. I don't even run gadgets - at least use a decent CPU meter: Download here You probably have stuff hidden in the arrow on the task bar any ways :P.

AJ

Live TV - yeah, if you have a TV tuner it's pretty straight forward. No offense, it's nothing special to be perfectly honest. I don't even run gadgets - at least use a decent CPU meter: Download here You probably have stuff hidden in the arrow on the task bar any ways :P.

AJ

Yep, but none of you have shown that they have a TV tuner. And besides, the only thing hidden in the arrow thing in the side panel is the AVG notification icon. I have a screenshot to prove it and of course I am not noob to not look in there.

The clock, calendar and the CPU meter are gadgets preinstalled with Windows 7. I don't wanna add any more third party gadgets though.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Here is mine:

post-1352-1265009051_thumb.jpg

I just use the default windows 7 ones.

I let it randomly cycle through all of the preinstalled ones. Kinda cool to have a new background every time I use the pc.

Hey you are playing songs of The Beatles from the desktop gadget. I am a huge fan of The Beatles too lol.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.