Speccy failing to 'see' Video Card

cheeriokilla

Mr G already knows, but since manually I updated to the latest drivers instead of using the Windows 7 detected drivers for my ATI 4870, I've been having the same isssue.

just run a speccy.exe /debug and post a link/attach your logfile.

fireryone

• 4 weeks later...

I would just like to point out todays date is Dec. 28th, thread started Nov. 17th.

Specifications:

• Windows XP sp2
  • ABit KN9 Sli (570 chipset) Bios 21
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
  • 4x1gb Kingston ValueRam 800mHz
  • Maxtor 40gb SATA
  • WD 500gb SATA
  • ATI Radeon 4670 1GB
    Speccy version 1.00.066 BETA

Speccy is stuck on -

Graphics: Analyzing

Suggestion....

1) A timing out of the routine if not identified in like 1 minute.

2) Using of stored data from within the registry.

I am also having this same issue...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/B...onanalyzing.jpg <----pic of the problem

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/BES12000/HD3850.gif <---------pic of the video card stats from GPU-Z

Oh and by the way... my CPU starts getting hot if I leave Speccy on for a bit while its analyzing...figured I would mention that.

We've added some extra logging to find the cause of this. Please PM me with /debug logs when Beta 3 is released.

:)

Is there any fix yet for this issue? I have an ATI Radeon HD 4350 which it fails to recognize. Version I am running is 1.00.066, which appears to be the latest download. The Help/About only says BETA, not BETA 3.

Is there any fix yet for this issue? I have an ATI Radeon HD 4350 which it fails to recognize. Version I am running is 1.00.066, which appears to be the latest download. The Help/About only says BETA, not BETA 3.

I haven't seen another speccy release since MrRon's post so we are still (patiently) waiting on Beta 3, suppse they may have taken a Christmas/New Year break.

fireryone