windows 7 64-bit

RVD

• Moderators

It works fine.

Once you install 64bit windows you will notice that in the program files it has a 32bit program file folder and a "normal" one that is for native 64bit programs. You should be able to use any 32bit program on 64bit windows.

It works fine.

Once you install 64bit windows you will notice that in the program files it has a 32bit program file folder and a "normal" one that is for native 64bit programs. You should be able to use any 32bit program on 64bit windows.

thanks just wut i wanted to here :lol:

thanks just wut i wanted to here :lol:

They have 64 bit XP as well. After the UXtheme file is patched, it allows you to beautify it to look as good or better than Vista or 7.

I had the displeasure of using a W7 64 bit laptop with a dualcore 2.1 GHZ processor recently, & despite all the hype, it still doesn't float.

XP trounced the newcomer in every way. The only good thing about W7 is that it is more stable than Vista with fewer bugs, but is still much slower & less usable than XP is.

I will not be buying W7 anytime soon.

I'm still using the Win 7 32bit RC and its been very stable, better or equal to my 32bit XP in everything ife thrown at it.

I have friends using the 64bit RC and some using the full release versions, and all have been singing praises.

one even said he had better stability when going from 32bit RC to 64bit RC, he was having issues with Firefox, which could have been anything.

fireryone

They have 64 bit XP as well. After the UXtheme file is patched, it allows you to beautify it to look as good or better than Vista or 7.

I had the displeasure of using a W7 64 bit laptop with a dualcore 2.1 GHZ processor recently, & despite all the hype, it still doesn't float.

XP trounced the newcomer in every way. The only good thing about W7 is that it is more stable than Vista with fewer bugs, but is still much slower & less usable than XP is.

I will not be buying W7 anytime soon.

Please, stop saying wrong things.

Unless you're using a very old computer, Win7 is better and faster than XP. And it has a lot more features (for software developers too) :)

Piriform French translator