Options,Cookies

it-for-senior

• Moderators

Hi it-for-senior, and welcome to Piriform.

This has been reported a few times now, and will hopefully be fixed in a future version.

Until then you can hold down the "Alt Gr" Key to multi select cookies one by one, or hold down the "Shift" Key to block select cookies before moving them over.

Hope that helps.

Hi it-for-senior, and welcome to Piriform.

This has been reported a few times now, and will hopefully be fixed in a future version.

Until then you can hold down the "Alt Gr" Key to multi select cookies one by one, or hold down the "Shift" Key to block select cookies before moving them over.

Hope that helps.

Cannot quite get the hang of this, what is "Alt Gr" Key please?

I must say I've never seen an "ALT Gr" key.

Further reading seems to indicate it is use for multi-language keboards not sure how that will help hm select cookies...

To select multiple cookies one by one hold down "Ctrl" the click the appropriate cookies.

To select multiple in one hit hold down "Shift" click the top cookie then click the lowest one you want and all in between will be selected.

fireryone

I must say I've never seen an "ALT Gr" key.

Further reading seems to indicate it is use for multi-language keboards not sure how that will help hm select cookies...

To select multiple cookies one by one hold down "Ctrl" the click the appropriate cookies.

To select multiple in one hit hold down "Shift" click the top cookie then click the lowest one you want and all in between will be selected.

Thanks to all, fireryone nailed it.

• Moderators

I've obviously got one.

The funny thing is, I've never used the Ctrl Key to do the same thing, although it does. We learn something new every day.

Sorry it-for-senior, I managed to make something simple, not. And I didn't even try. :)