Geronimo the Baby Turtle

LuLu

That's cool Lulu. What do you feed him on?

Never seen a Turtle before. Here in Kenya I live near a Game Park. Occasionally, Deers and Waterbucks run to hide in our backyard for fear of predators like Lions, Leopards and Hunting Dogs. Its illegal to keep one here till you get a license which is also a nightmare to get.

Just before harvest time (when we harvest sweet and Irish potatoes and ground nuts) we have to deal with the menace of Baboon which often attack our farms and feast to their satisfaction. To say the Truth, I usually enjoy the chase to the dismay of my Dad. :lol:

But tell me what would you do to a baby antelope barely a week old and limping, too tired to run any further that Has just jumped into your shed panting? They are so cute!! You won't fail to fall in luv with them. Copper Brown smooth and shiny back, long slender legs. Jittery at first but they soon realize you are not the predator. The best thing you can do for them is to keep away your backing dog! ;)

That's cool Lulu. What do you feed him on?

I've got him on Reptomin food sticks, a calcium chew, lettuce and whatever live bugs/worms I'm able to trap. Once he gets a tad bigger, I'll start throwing some feeder fish into the tank. He should be pretty hefty when I release him. haha

Never seen a Turtle before. Here in Kenya I live near a Game Park. Occasionally, Deers and Waterbucks run to hide in our backyard for fear of predators like Lions, Leopards and Hunting Dogs. Its illegal to keep one here till you get a license which is also a nightmare to get.

Just before harvest time (when we harvest sweet and Irish potatoes and ground nuts) we have to deal with the menace of Baboon which often attack our farms and feast to their satisfaction. To say the Truth, I usually enjoy the chase to the dismay of my Dad. :lol:

That sounds awesome! Have you ever had lions or leopards near your property??

But tell me what would you do to a baby antelope barely a week old and limping, too tired to run any further that Has just jumped into your shed panting? They are so cute!! You won't fail to fall in luv with them. Copper Brown smooth and shiny back, long slender legs. Jittery at first but they soon realize you are not the predator. The best thing you can do for them is to keep away your backing dog! ;)

OMG I'd keep it and make it my new pet. lol I take it that's happened to you, then? If so, do you still have it?

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

The baby squirrel sounds adorable. Not many people would have done what you guys did for him, so that's definitely commenable. :)

Adorable for sure - he was so so tiny when my brother found him. There was never any doubt for us what to do with him - there was no place else to take him.

Adorable for sure - he was so so tiny when my brother found him. There was never any doubt for us what to do with him - there was no place else to take him.

That's so awesome. And they really are very cute when they're babies.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?