CCleaner disappears when trying to open

Smokee

Hello,

I downloaded and instaled a newest version of CCleaner today but there occurs a relevant problem. When I finished instalation of program a tried to open and run CCleaner. But without any results. Anytime I open CCleaner then disappears promptly. Could you give me an advice how to fix this problem please?

Anytime I open CCleaner then disappears promptly.

How promptly ?

Is it slowly, i.e. do you see evidence on the screen and on the task bar that CCleaner has actually launched and started before it disappears ?

Or does it never appear and you wrongly assume it has disappeared to quick to see ?

Alan

I have a default minimal cleanse version of CCleaner.

I have launched and cancelled every check mark.

I clicked the "Run Cleaner" button and it immediately took 0.001 seconds to say it had cleaned.

I relaunched and with my normal defaults checked it took 5.731 Seconds to remove 0.16 MB.

I am certain that if you are using a shortcut that includes the argument /AUTO it will run and having cleaned immediately close, and if it has nothing to clean (no junk to go, or no boxes checked) it will all happen in the blink of an eye.

I suggest you first try Hazelnut's suggestion, and then consider totally removing CCleaner and then downloading and installing again. ( If you fail to uninstall and merely update/over-write you would probably inherit all blank boxes etc. again.)

Alan