CCleaner vs. Firefox Portable

Tom AZ

• Moderators

Tom, If you are running Firefox Portable from PortableApps.com then no it does not place files on your hard drive (thus the "portable") however if you are running Firefox 3.0 or older then you can set the Firefox to ask you to delete files at the end of every session (which is what I used to do) I am currently running Firefox Portable 3.5 and while it does not give me the option to choose to delete or not delete at the end of every session I do have it set to always delete at the end of sessions.

However, again, these files are not on your hard drive but are on the drive from which you run firefox Portable.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Hi tom. :)

Read this topic. It might help.

I am currently running Firefox Portable 3.5 and while it does not give me the option to choose to delete or not delete at the end of every session I do have it set to always delete at the end of sessions.

You still can. It's just like the old way but you have to configure it from the "drop-down" box. :)