Help: Windows 7

JesmondL

Hello, I would like to inquire if Recuva can be used in Windows 7?

Also, I would like to ask a question.

My friend accidentally format my 320GB HD once it was detected as dynamic in Windows 7. Format and change it to basic. Well, soon enough thou, my other friend told me that there was a software for this but its too late, its already formatted.

Now, I'm advised by my friend to try use recuva to try recover back some of my files, which will be totaling almost 300 GB. I'm not sure whether it will successful or not but I will give it a try. Also, I'm told that if I still haven't overwrite anything on that 320GB HD, I might recover most of my files back. Is it true?

I've already experience data loss since last time but until today then I know about data recovery softwares.

I would like to ask. My hd last time got 2 partitions. Now, since it was detected as a new hd and was formatted, it became as 1. Can i still use recuva to recover most of my files?

I've run recuva once and only to found out that, it only found those stuffs that i deleted months before i've formatted the hd. In which, i still couldn't see my files that were formatted from the 2 partitions that became 1.

please comment. thanks!