Safari not listed.

Assman

Hi,

I have been using ccleaner for a long time but it never cleans/lists safari (on my xp pro, vista x86, vista x64 or win7 x64). I have the latest version of ccleaner and safari. Safari is not installed in the default location, it's on D:\CCleaner

Please help, how do I list safari and get ccleaner to clean it. Thanks

• Moderators

I assume you mean that Safari is in D:\Safari (If not go through the below code and chage as needed)

Try this Download winApp2.ini

And add this to it

[safari - Internet Cache]ID=2009LangSecRef=3028LangRef=3161Default=TrueDetectFile=D:\Safari\Safari.exeFileKey1=%localappdata%\Apple Computer\Safari|Cache.db[safari - Internet History]ID=2010LangSecRef=3028LangRef=3162Default=TrueDetectFile=D:\Safari\Safari.exeFileKey1=%appdata%\Apple Computer\Safari|History.plistFileKey2=%appdata%\Apple Computer\Safari|Downloads.plistFileKey3=%localappdata%\Apple Computer\Safari\History|*.*[safari - Cookies]ID=2011LangSecRef=3028LangRef=3102Default=TrueDetectFile=D:\Safari\Safari.exeFileKey1=%appdata%\Apple Computer\Safari\Cookies|Cookies.plist[safari - Saved Form Information]ID=2012LangSecRef=3028LangRef=3164Default=FalseDetectFileD:\Safari\Safari.exeFileKey1=%appdata%\Apple Computer\Safari|Form Values.plist

Note: I only Assume this will work (just as I assume D:\ is not your system drive)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com