Right Click Anywhere > Run CCleaner

Add A Run CCleaner to the right click menu of the desktop, windows explorer, etc.

Instead of right clicking on Recycle Bin, let it be available elsewhere too?

OR, does this option already exist? :huh:

Or is this no good? <_<

Simplicity is hard.

You can add this your self(explorer)

always take care with the registry

Open up the registry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Classes/Folder/Shell

Right click new key. Call this ccleaner & set this default value to CCleaner (this is your shell' extentions name(context name))

Now inside this key right click and create a new key Called "Run" and set this default value, KEEPING THE "" to

"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\ccleaner.exe" /AUTO

211jqf7.jpg

No fate but what we make

I don't think I want a right click option for ccleaner everywhere I right click.

But that's just me :)

Not everywhere, just Windows Explorer and the Desktop? along with the "view", "sort by" , "properties" , etc.

Simplicity is hard.

tbh, I am in agreement that 'CLOGGED UP' context menus suck. I have next to nothing on mine. Every file type has a set context menu.

I think you would be better off just creating a batch file that runs the /auto command via a keyboard shortcut

But if any one does want to add ccleaner to explorers menu, and are afraid of using the registry i just made a little script for you.

copy and paste this to notepad. And save it as CCleaner.vbs

(Note: ccleaner.exe must be in C:\WINDOWS)

Option ExplicitDim WshShellSet WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")'Write ccleaners key to registry'"CCleaner" Can be edited to suit your shell extention nameWshShell.RegWrite "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\CCleaner\", "CCleaner"WshShell.RegWrite "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\CCleaner\Run\", Chr(34) + "ccleaner.exe" + Chr(34) + " " + Chr(34) + "%1" + Chr(34) + " /AUTO"

No fate but what we make