PowerTools...Free (now)!

slowday444

• Moderators

I downloaded it but I'm not sure if I'm going to install it or not.

I never liked the old freeware version of this program and I'm not sure I really want another system cleaner.(ccleaner and desktop maestro seem to get the job done) but I guess its good this is available.

Oh and you don't have to give them your email, I got it to download without entering one.

I don't think I'm going to be using it. Auslogics Boostspeed has always worked great for me without any flaws, and it keeps my system in tip-top shape.

I also didn't have to buy Boostspeed. They gave me a free license to it when I mentioned on another forum how good Auslogics products are (they really are good).

• Moderators
I don't think I'm going to be using it. Auslogics Boostspeed has always worked great for me without any flaws, and it keeps my system in tip-top shape.

I also didn't have to buy Boostspeed. They gave me a free license to it when I mentioned on another forum how good Auslogics products are (they really are good).

They gave you a free license for mentioning them?

Sounds like payola to me. :lol:

I guess so, but I'm fine with it! I didn't have to pay $30 to get it. My license also works on all versions of the program, so I don't have to pay a $10 upgrading fee either. :D

I don't think they do that anymore though. They used to have a link in their FAQ page with a question like "How can I get this product for free" or something like that.