Glary Utilities

Tom AZ

For those who use Glary Utilities, have you had a good experience with it? I was thinking of installing it, but it seems to duplicate several apps I already have. Don't know if it would really add anything to my existing "arsenal."

For those who use Glary Utilities, have you had a good experience with it? I was thinking of installing it, but it seems to duplicate several apps I already have. Don't know if it would really add anything to my existing "arsenal."

I use it and like it very much. It is one of the best all in one utilities out there. If you have a lot of maintenance programs already there will be some duplication with Glary's but it's still got some great tools worth having. I use the disk space analyzer often. It breaks down from biggest to smallest all the folders and files on your HD. It is the nicest and clearest tool for that I have tried and I have tried many. I would use Glary's just to get that.

If you aren't sure why not try the portable version?

Great utility, helps catch some stuff ccleaner misses

The computer is mightier than the sword

link1.gif link1.gif

Click here for cool stuff