BEST Free Firewall

docta13

the microsoft firewall or anything else made by Microsoft is guarenteed to be garbage. and it is guarenteed to make me really mad.

when i installed SP2 for XP, i was sort of happy but after 3 days, my Microsoft Firewall stopped working. nothing works to get it working again so i got ZoneAlarm after 1 or 2 topics on diffrent forums.

That type of bias, 'anything Microsoft is garbage' is just as silly as anything else I've heard.

IPB Image

Guest Mangix

silly?

everything made by microsoft is garbage. that is why a lot of people are starting to use Linux. i would use Linux too but i dont have another computer to use it. and i cant use my current one cause my dad is a windows user -_-

silly?

everything made by microsoft is garbage. that is why a lot of people are starting to use Linux. i would use Linux too but i dont have another computer to use it. and i cant use my current one cause my dad is a windows user -_-

I love how you keep proving the lack of your intelligence.

Windows is actually an excellent operating system. The problem with it is that there are so many third party developers, they do not properly use and handle many of the Windows API's and the functions of the registry.

Perfect example are installers, especially one's like WISE. Another good example, Norton/Symantec products.

Now that you've been disgraced, it's a good time to logout and never return.

Guest Mangix

i dont have a second hard drive. besides if i could put linux and windows on the same hard drive, something bad might happen. i dont wanna take any chances ;)

• 3 weeks later...