Ignored files on JVC hard disk drive

beachykeen

I'm trying to figure out how to recover deleted files from my JVC Hard Disk camcorder. I tried a deep scan and I tried the option to show non-deleted files. It shows that there were 192 files ignored, but I can't figure out how to see them so I can recover them. Is it possible? I also tried to recover files from the SD and it also ignored the 8 files on that as well.

Advanced Mode >> Options...

Under Actions tab, make sure "Show files found in hidden system directories", "Show zero bytes files" and "Show securely deleted files" are checked ;)

Piriform French translator

Advanced Mode >> Options...

Under Actions tab, make sure "Show files found in hidden system directories", "Show zero bytes files" and "Show securely deleted files" are checked ;)

Thanks, I tried that and the files I thought were ignored were all files that are still on there that I hadn't deleted yet. I know that sounds odd - I don't know why JVC basically has 2 files for every video. I thought there were videos on there that I could recover but apparently not. This was a long shot anyway. The files I am looking for were deleted a very long time ago and I just realized that I somehow lost them from both my computer and external hard drive. I tried to recover them there first but no luck.