ccleaner not deleting temp internet files

realbigal

I just wanter to pass on something that some of you may already know. If I have been surfing the web hard, and my pc stalls , where I have to do a hard reset, or if my pc crashes, when it come up all of the temp internet files are gone ( looking in internet tools ). Then I'll run ccleaner and it gets done very quickly even at 35 rite over. Then I'll run recuva and do a deep scan, which finds them all thumbnails and everything. I then do secure delete checked item. And they appear to be really gone, any one having the same experiance , please get back to me.

Thanks Al

realbigal

• Moderators

Yes, I have experienced this once, pc dies and temp internet files get deleted. You can either select and overwrite them using Recuva (which it appears you have done) or don't do any cleanups and wait until they are overwritten by new file allocations.

Yes, I have experienced this once, pc dies and temp internet files get deleted. You can either select and overwrite them using Recuva (which it appears you have done) or don't do any cleanups and wait until they are overwritten by new file allocations.

Thank you your reply

Al

realbigal