Microsoft Netframework 3.5 compatability?

angels

Hi ! After windows upadting/installing Netframework 3.5 and corresponding Hotfix defraggler 1.06.118 stops working. Any advice to make a workaround instead of having a system restore or unstalling the updates? Thanks.

I installed the Net Framework 3.5 too and Defraggler 1.06 still works.

I have Windows XP SP3. Do you have Vista perhaps?

Is anyone else having this problem after installing Net Framework 3.5?

Hi ! After windows upadting/installing Netframework 3.5 and corresponding Hotfix defraggler 1.06.118 stops working. Any advice to make a workaround instead of having a system restore or unstalling the updates? Thanks.

Hello The Don,

Is this the error code that you get by any chance? and does it happen at startup before you click anything?

error Signature

Appname : defraggler.exe AppVer : 1.6.2.118 ModName : defraggler.exe

ModVer : 1.6.0.118 Offset : 0009c1b1

If so, I think this could be the same issue that some others of us are having and it could be helpful in pinpointing the problem.

Thank you,

Bassmanadam

Hello The Don,

Is this the error code that you get by any chance? and does it happen at startup before you click anything?

error Signature

Appname : defraggler.exe AppVer : 1.6.2.118 ModName : defraggler.exe

ModVer : 1.6.0.118 Offset : 0009c1b1

If so, I think this could be the same issue that some others of us are having and it could be helpful in pinpointing the problem.

Thank you,

Bassmanadam

Hi Bassmanadam,

I think you miss read my reply. I was stating that I did install the Net Framework 3.5 too but that Defraggler 1.06 still works normal for me.

I also wanted to let you know that it works on my system being a XP SP3 and just was asking if your system was maybe a Vista.

Sorry if my comment was not well explained for you.

Hi Bassmanadam,

I think you miss read my reply. I was stating that I did install the Net Framework 3.5 too but that Defraggler 1.06 still works normal for me.

I also wanted to let you know that it works on my system being a XP SP3 and just was asking if your system was maybe a Vista.

Sorry if my comment was not well explained for you.

oops hehe....I got the names screwed up. I meant to ask angels. I saw the quote(angels @) when I was posting and got confused I guess.

Well I can't find an "I'm and idiot" smiley to add to my response either so I will use a frown :( .

I installed the Net Framework 3.5 too and Defraggler 1.06 still works.

I have Windows XP SP3. Do you have Vista perhaps?

Is anyone else having this problem after installing Net Framework 3.5?

Hi! Yes i use vista home premuim sp1. Defraggler stops after hitting the analyze button (exception code error 0xc0000005). So i did a system restore and it function now normally.

I would like to thanks a lot Piriform for great applications as well as the CCleaner :D

Hi! Yes i use vista home premuim sp1. Defraggler stops after hitting the analyze button (exception code error 0xc0000005). So i did a system restore and it function now normally.

I would like to thanks a lot Piriform for great applications as well as the CCleaner :D

Hm... Has this crash been linked to the .Net Framework? I don't understand why this would cause a problem. Defraggler doesn't use the .Net libraries for anything, does it? Not that that's bad, but I just didn't think it was managed code...