another dumb newbie question

Carole

:( I am totally bewildered. I deleted all records the other day of 1 program so, or so I thought, I could re-download the program and re-install it. For some strange (to me) reason, that won't work now. So.... I recovered the files with Recuva (Of course!), and now I want to put them back together, put them back on drive "C" (They were still on "D"), and make them work. I haven't a clue as to how to do that. Is there a real nice person out there who can give this dummy step-by-step instructions on how to do this? PLEEEEZE help me! :blink:

Edited by Carole

• Moderators

Carole have I got this right? A program wasn't working right for you so you deleted it.

You re- downloaded the program but now it won't install.

What was the program and are you using xp or vista?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Carole have I got this right? A program wasn't working right for you so you deleted it.

You re- downloaded the program but now it won't install.

What was the program and are you using xp or vista?

Not Carole but have the same question. I have run "Recover" and saved the selected items files to restore but how to restore?

For example, among others, I am missing some *.exe files (don't ask how they were deleted) and I would like to restore them. I found that the regedit.exe file was missing. How do I go about restoring just this one file?

Thanks.

~jerry