Hijack this log search

rridgely

• Moderators

I was curious why we get so many hijack this logs. I know that some people come here for CCleaner and see that we annalyze logs and ask us for the heck of it. I just didnt get why we get new people and their only question is hijack this logs. Well I did a google search for "hijack this log annalysis" and we come up number four! I'm impressed. B)

Google search

Maybe it's just me but I don't see it being impressive. Considering this site is for Crap Cleaner, as are these forums. It's straying away from the main point. Crap Cleaner is about cleaning up temp files and junk from your computer, as it was designed. Not for malware cleaning.

• Moderators

I agree that this is a strange forum to do this at. I came here after I downloaded CCleaner from download.com and I wanted to see if their was a newer version out. Well I found this forum and started reading a couple post from you, Dj, gunner and Andavari and I figured I would come here and learn a few things.

• 2 weeks later...

why the bitchy attitude i never did anything to you? i dont know why so many people stick around with you calling everybody (excluding admin) a bunch of uneducated non-professionals. i never claimed to be pro or anything but that guy i gave advice to probably gave up waiting for you guys to help him since aug 2 when he stopped coming around. the help i gave him wasnt my own, i simply gave a link to a more HELPFUL forum... oh wait i see how this is harmful, thats your customer! not that you ever helped him ^^

theres tons of sites like yours that perform like yours, the only dif is the admin dont always dis the members.

FYI, in that forum i linked to ewido had been tried, and FAILED, i wasnt trying to help him with his log, just what he had specificly asked help on.

why the bitchy attitude i never did anything to you? i dont know why so many people stick around with you calling everybody (excluding admin) a bunch of uneducated non-professionals. i never claimed to be pro or anything but that guy i gave advice to probably gave up waiting for you guys to help him since aug 2 when he stopped coming around. the help i gave him wasnt my own, i simply gave a link to a more HELPFUL forum... oh wait i see how this is harmful, thats your customer! not that you ever helped him ^^

theres tons of sites like yours that perform like yours, the only dif is the admin dont always dis the members.

FYI, in that forum i linked to ewido had been tried, and FAILED, i wasnt trying to help him with his log, just what he had specificly asked help on.

ah, the lounge, what a perfectly good word for this place, theres nothing better than unwinding after a long day by reading this childish dribble...