Defraggler 1.05.111 crashes

Stein

I have been running Defraggler on a good number of machines for several months. I have had no problems whatsoever. Then I installed the latest version, 1.05.111, and I have had one machine crash two times now. Defraggler starts and then after a few minutes the machine freezes up. Yesterday it was defragging and then just plain hung. Today it hung at the begining when it analyzing and producing a list. Each time: the mouse works, the little spinning icon is still spinning, cntrl-alt-delete does nothing (I have to manually turn the machine off to reboot), and absolutely nothing else works. I am running WinXP Pro with all updates on all machines. Never had this problem on previous machines. I like and use your products but you have a real problem here. I was a Sr. Systems Analyst in User Services at a very large university, so I generally don't do stupid things and would not report this except I thought someone should know it looks to me like you did something wrong with your latest updates. I am going to put an older version of Defraggler on my machines as a work-around.