Does Google Have a Secret OS?

Humpty

However, Net Applications noticed something unusual with stats from Google.com, which would represent Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) employees, not the public at large that use its search engine. Two-thirds of the visitors from Google.com did not hide what operating system they were running, which Net Applications recorded in its survey.

One-third, however, were unrecognized even though Net Applications' sensors can detect all major operating systems including most flavors of Unix and Linux. Even Microsoft's new Windows 7, which is deployed internally at Microsoft headquarters, would show up by its identifier string. But the Google operating systems were specifically blocked.

Article

Well they kept Chrome pretty secret didn't they. There were was some speculation about weather Google would have a browser but ti was just talk and there were no leaks at all. When they released Chrome it was a big surprise because as I said no leaks any where I seen. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they are working on an OS.