Delete Option Suggestion

greyowl2

I would find it helpful if CCleaner had a delete option to delete the cleaned items to the Recycling Bin.

This could provide an added degree of safety and allow an undo if needed.

Along with this option, could be a right click option for the recycling bin to securely empty the reycling bin with CC.

After a few days, if all is well, then I would permanently delete the cleaned items from the recycling bin.

I would also like to have a right click option to securely delete an individual file throughout the computer.

Thanks for considering these suggestions.

I would find it helpful if CCleaner had a delete option to delete the cleaned items to the Recycling Bin.

This could provide an added degree of safety and allow an undo if needed.

Along with this option, could be a right click option for the recycling bin to securely empty the reycling bin with CC.

After a few days, if all is well, then I would permanently delete the cleaned items from the recycling bin.

I would also like to have a right click option to securely delete an individual file throughout the computer.

Thanks for considering these suggestions.

I will not vote either way upon shredding - I have no use for it so any shred options are of no interest.

I am 200% in favour of cleaned files going into the recycle bin.

I would go further and say that this should be the default mode, and the existing clean to oblivion should only be an Advanced menu option.

Delete to Recycle would eliminate many pleas for help after clean file action has killed an application.

I always look at the clean file analysis and satisfy myself that it looks "good to go", and if not I cancel the relevant check marks. It would be so nice if I could permit a "suspect" action to proceed with the expectation that I could reboot and test the affected application to see if it is crippled, and if so I just restore from the recycle bin.

Regards

Alan