What I'd like to see in defragler

snowdog

Hello,

Since the windows vista defragger doesn't allow for nearly anything and my diskkeeper version doesn't work in vista, I've been using defraggler.

I'd love to be able to defrag multiple hard disc drives at the same time like in diskkeeper, I have 6 hdd's in my pc and it used to be great to defrag them all at once... Are there any plans to add this feature in the future ?

Secondly, is it possible to add a feature like ''quick defrag'', that only defrags and doesn't do much else, defraggler appears to be much slower than diskkeeper used to be, although it does a better job ( it becomes less fragmented after), sometimes, I'm really after just quickly eliminating fragment in 15 minutes, rather than having to leave it on overnight or at least 3 hrs...

Thanks for any reply...

I requested parallel defragging too, and i was instead told to use the command line version of Defraggler to set up a schedule for multiple defrags... Which didn't really achieve what i wanted in the first place -- But the Piriforum dudes don't seem to care about this particular feature.

As for your second question:

Open Defraggler > Click 'Analyze' > Click the 'File List' tab > Highlight everything with CTRL+A > Click 'Defrag Highlighted'

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Open Defraggler > Click 'Analyze' > Click the 'File List' tab > Highlight everything with CTRL+A > Click 'Defrag Highlighted'

??? Why not just click the check all check? and press the defrag checked button

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com