Display colour problem in left column of main screen

ma_roberge

I have just installed version 2.13.720 and have noted that the left column of the Cleaner and Registry panels no longer display as they used to. I am using a user-defined colour for my screen background (some kind of green). I am attaching screenshots that show the white on user colour (Cleaner) and the boxes around the white colour (Registry).

post-16032-1225144000_thumb.jpg

post-16032-1225144017_thumb.jpg

post-16032-1225144000_thumb.jpg

post-16032-1225144017_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Hi ma roberge, I think you've probably answered your own question as to the cause.

What would be helpful to the development team, would be confirmation as to whether this is the first version of CCleaner this has happened with?

The fact that you joined over a month ago suggests that you have probably been using a previous version, and confirmation either way will assist in finding out why this has happened with the latest one.

In the Cleaner page, what currently appears as black text over white background was black text over my user-defined green background. In the Registry page, everything was black text on my user-defined green background. And yes, this is the first version in which this appears as described.

• Moderators

Thanks for the confirmation ma_roberge. As you can see from hazels post, you are not the only person experiencing this.

All I can suggest for now, is put up with it until the problem is looked at and fixed, or alternatively, use the previous version of CCleaner which does not produce this effect, until the problem is fixed.