Reimplementing CCleaner

Raheem

Because of some new limitations imposed on me I have now lost the ability to use CCleaner and any other executable file. Since this is one of my most used applications I am having a hard time parting with it and because of that I was thinking of maybe making something similar using a bat file seeing as how bat files are still allowed. So I was hoping someone here with a bit more knowledge could help me out. I was thinking of using a bat file for deleting the temporary files and a reg file to delete registry entries. This is what I have found so far for the bat file:

rd /s/q windows\temp

md windows\temp

cd docume~1\user

rd /s/q locals~1\tempor~1

rd /s/q locals~1\history

rd /s/q locals~1\temp

md locals~1\temp

rd /s/q recent

md recent

rd /s/q cookies

And this for the reg file:

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RecentDocs]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StreamMRU]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\UserAssist]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Map Network Drive MRU]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComputerDescriptions]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru]

Does this look good? Am I missing anything important? I am sure I have forgotten something and I have yet to find a way to add index.dat to be deleted at next reboot so this is still a work in progress, but any feedback would be very much appreciated. Thanks