Clean before turning off computer

gigabayt

How about a setting that allows CCleaner to clean your computer when it turns off, of couse it cleans to your preferences.

After you click "start" and turn off so clear CCleaner that you tend to clear, just automatically. It would actually be quite useful.

Because, before I turn off the computer, I clear it with CCleaner but it would be good if the cleaned everything automatically. Just a thought :rolleyes:

How about a setting that allows CCleaner to clean your computer when it turns off, of couse it cleans to your preferences.

After you click "start" and turn off so clear CCleaner that you tend to clear, just automatically. It would actually be quite useful.

Because, before I turn off the computer, I clear it with CCleaner but it would be good if the cleaned everything automatically. Just a thought :rolleyes:

Hi again,

Yes, this good suggestion has already been put into effect. It will run CCleaner and then shutdown your PC.

Andavari, one of our forums Global Moderators, has a very informative post at this link. His work is excellent.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=16551

Warning : It will not turn out the lights, put out the pets, set the alarm system, or any other required tasks when shutting down.(At least not as of this posting) :P

Good luck,

:) davey

• 3 weeks later...
Hi again,

Yes, this good suggestion has already been put into effect. It will run CCleaner and then shutdown your PC.

Andavari, one of our forums Global Moderators, has a very informative post at this link. His work is excellent.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=16551

Warning : It will not turn out the lights, put out the pets, set the alarm system, or any other required tasks when shutting down.(At least not as of this posting) :P

Good luck,

:) davey

is it possible to modify Andavari's "shortcut" method to trigger a log off instead of a full shutdown?