Opera Cookies

I'm a new convert to Opera, having previously used Firefox as my browser. I have to say that I've noticed a considerable improvement in speed and I like the interface much better.

My question is this - why does CCleaner delete ALL cookies from the Opera browser, even though I have a list of 'cookies to keep' saved? I didn't have this problem with FF - am I missing something (and I don't mean personally!!)?

Opera 9.5

CCleaner 2.90.600

Thanks in advance

I'm a new convert to Opera, having previously used Firefox as my browser. I have to say that I've noticed a considerable improvement in speed and I like the interface much better.

My question is this - why does CCleaner delete ALL cookies from the Opera browser, even though I have a list of 'cookies to keep' saved? I didn't have this problem with FF - am I missing something (and I don't mean personally!!)?

Opera 9.5

CCleaner 2.90.600

Thanks in advance

The cookies feature in CCleaner is not for Opera. If you select cookies to be cleaned in Opera it cleans them all.

You don't need CCleaner to manage cookies in Opera. You can do it within Opera very easily. This blog post will tell you how and provide the buttons to do it with one click. Works great.

http://my.opera.com/dude09/blog/2007/12/10...ed-cookies-list

The cookies feature in CCleaner is not for Opera. If you select cookies to be cleaned in Opera it cleans them all.

You don't need CCleaner to manage cookies in Opera. You can do it within Opera very easily. This blog post will tell you how and provide the buttons to do it with one click. Works great.

http://my.opera.com/dude09/blog/2007/12/10...ed-cookies-list

Thanks very much for that - tried it and it works a treat!! ;)