How to make a shortcut to Cookies to Keep?

metomeya

I was wondering if there was a way to make a Shortcut on my desktop that opens the program directly

to the Option -> Cookies menu.

Also I use Firefox is there a fast way to get to my Cookies to Keep fast with it? Like a plug in?

Thanks!

Honestly, I thought with all the versions out, this would have been a feature added by now.

I know I'm opening CCleaner 90% of the time adding a cookie to the Keep list, when ever I sign up for a new site or forums like this one.

.....I don't know about everyone else.....

Not really:) If I log on a new website or whatever I never go into CCleaner to store it:P

I just wait until the day I bother cleaning it and then unchecking every website I know I visit often:) Saves alot of time for me..

Not really:) If I log on a new website or whatever I never go into CCleaner to store it:P

I just wait until the day I bother cleaning it and then unchecking every website I know I visit often:) Saves alot of time for me..

Thats what i end up doing, but then i don't find them all cause of the massive list i have.

• Moderators
.....I don't know about everyone else.....

Doesn't bother me, but I don't signup to many sites. You can't keep signing up, can you, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to visit all of these sites...

Doesn't bother me, but I don't signup to many sites. You can't keep signing up, can you, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to visit all of these sites...
I find time but then I only have few Favorites.

I like the sauce that has your home cities name on it. I use it on steaks, lamb chops if I don't have some mint and mix it in hamburger meat with chopped garlic to make delicious burgers because I know how to prepare burgers that don't taste like McDonald's paper mache offerings that they call "burgers".

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

Yes, lovely stuff, the original Lea and Perrins still made in Worcester after 165 years. Apparently the recipe came from India, and when it was reproduced in Worcester it was so foul it was banished to the cellars. Two years later and the taste of the now-matured sauce was transformed. So really it never has a best-by date, it just gets better!

We need more surreal posts.

• Moderators

Ummm, I've just eaten, and that reminds me to compliment our Louisiana friends for Tabasco sauce. Works wonders on anything (except rhubarb and custard), would even bring a slice of bread to life. Just splash it on! Turns any dross to gold. Yummmmmm.

• Moderators
Yes, lovely stuff, the original Lea and Perrins still made in Worcester after 165 years. Apparently the recipe came from India, and when it was reproduced in Worcester it was so foul it was banished to the cellars. Two years later and the taste of the now-matured sauce was transformed. So really it never has a best-by date, it just gets better!

We need more surreal posts.

Nice sprinkled liberally on a toasted cheesey.

Cookies to save (keep) are in the each individual user's registry at:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Piriform\CCleaner\CookiesToSave

You can use reg.exe (it's in C:\WINDOWS\system32) after reviewing how it works (see KB310516) to update the registry.

• Moderators
Cookies to save (keep) are in the each individual user's registry at:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Piriform\CCleaner\CookiesToSave

If someone uses the registry for CCleaner's settings. If they use the INI file, they'd have to edit CCleaner.ini located in the CCleaner program folder.

• 5 years later...