Help from main programme - problem

Cardy

Dont know if its just me but I wanted to read up on the issues section of CC. I went to help, which I finally located on bottom left of main screen, and went into the webpage. I click on FAQ section and into that menu. Clicked on USING and selected "how do I select issues on the issue list"

Another page came up with a line saying "right click to bring up menu" I right clicked and all I got was the windows drop down menu e.g back, save background,copy background etc etc..

So how do I access the actual help article for issues.

I have since signed on to CC and found the user manual on the site but still interested in what is going wrong or what I am doing wrong on the FAQ page direct from the CC programme.

Dont know if its just me but I wanted to read up on the issues section of CC. I went to help, which I finally located on bottom left of main screen, and went into the webpage. I click on FAQ section and into that menu. Clicked on USING and selected "how do I select issues on the issue list"

Another page came up with a line saying "right click to bring up menu" I right clicked and all I got was the windows drop down menu e.g back, save background,copy background etc etc..

So how do I access the actual help article for issues.

I have since signed on to CC and found the user manual on the site but still interested in what is going wrong or what I am doing wrong on the FAQ page direct from the CC programme.

Hi Cardy,

I was a "newbie" 8 months ago and still try to think like a "newbie".

I agree with your point. No,you didn't do anything different than what any other new user would do.

There should be a change to the online help link that appears on the CCleaner window.It would be nice if it linked directly to the Beginners Guide.

Yes,the Guide is your best source.

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/ CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com

Welcome to the forum!!!

Thanks for your input.

:) davey

Thanks for the prompt reply..I have put the User guide link on my favourites so can access quickly and print if I want.. Agree a link direct to the user guide would be excellant for new users.

Welcome to Piriform Cardy.

Agree a link direct to the user guide would be excellant for new users.

I've said for a long time and in other posts on this subject, the help file should be included in the installation package. What if you cant get online for some reason?

TwistedMetal's beginners guide is only 71Kb so that isn't going to increase the installation package that much. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best