Engineering Humor

larry39

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"

The man said, "Look I'm a software engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

:lol:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Three engineering students were gathered discussing who must have designed the human body???

One said " it was a mechanical engineer Just look at all the joints"

another said " no it was probably an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections"

the last one said " No, actually it had to have been a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? "

This wife must have been an engineer ...........

Husband says to wife while she's driving at 35mph; " you know, got to tell you this now, but i want a divorce; I can't be with you any longer" , the wife speeds up and gets to 40mph; the husband now demands ......." and I will have my house back thank you..." the wife speeds up to 45mph........ now the husband a bit frustrated at not evoking a verbal logical response says ..." Ahh, and I'll have my credit cards, my car, my boat and the jewellery too "

The wife speeds the vehicle to 55mph and just as she approaches a bridge with a concrete shoulder rail / barrier she says " thats allright hun, you can have that if you so want; I have everything I need!!"

The husband astonished at hearing this says " Really and what might that be??? "

the wife very calmy,as she aimed the vehicle to the concrete barrier said " THE AIRBAG!"