Get Smart

YoKenny

Get Smart

In the all-new action comedy ?Get Smart,? Maxwell Smart (Steve Carell) is on a mission to thwart the latest plot for world domination by the evil crime syndicate known as KAOS.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/getsmart

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I used to love this program. They should dust off the original series and re-run it.

Get Smart Episode one: Shoe phone rings in theatre.

I couldn't agree more Dennis ;) , Get Smart was and still is one of my all time favorite TV shows :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Time-Life are heavily promoting the first season of Get Smart with TV adverts lately.

I'm not sure what happens now but once you get on their mailing list they automatically mail you whatever they were promoting that month and no matter how hard I tried I could not get off their mailing list.

I fixed it by moving to a new place.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I agree. Get Smart was one of the best. Maxwell Smart's ineptness was a hilarious contrast to the smooth James Bond. Steve Carell is a good choice for the part, even looks like Don Adams.