CCleaner erases Google Safesearch filter settings

wolfbms

I am not sure that this is a bug, but I can't see how to exclude the Safesearch filter settings in Google when running CCleaner.

I have these filter settings on to protect my children, but obviously it's no good if they are erased every time CCleaner is run!

Can someone help please?

TIA

Anette

Hi, Good Sunday Morning to you,

Your question is a very good one and I understand what you are trying to do but remember Google is a website and all websites have cookies..........not chocolate chip..........so did you try adjusting the cookies on that website so they would not be erased otherwise go back to the main section of CCleaner and find the appropriate section to uncheck and there is also a section for cookies too.

Dustin

I am not sure that this is a bug, but I can't see how to exclude the Safesearch filter settings in Google when running CCleaner.

I have these filter settings on to protect my children, but obviously it's no good if they are erased every time CCleaner is run!

Can someone help please?

TIA

Anette

There is more to CCleaner than you see on the surface. You'll want to go ahead and set your prefs again for Google in both browsers. Then use the settings you see here http://www.viclovan.com/Tips/ccleaner_save...ain_cookies.htm.

Hopefully that will help.

Good luck,

Vic