BAD Links and Popups

pcbugfixer2

G'Day Folks,

Here I thought that the CrapCleaner was suposed to get rid of Crap, not add to the problem by having Advertising and other popups and links to Free "Laptop Crap" which cannot be gotten rid of.

The link to the Free Laptop cannot be canselled out and is a trap in that whatever you click on even Cancel, activates the links.

This is akin to Malware and Spyware - GET RID OF THE RUDDY "Free Laptop" CRAP AND ANYTHING LIKE IT !

I do not like recommending a product that has or uses this method of Badgering customers.

:angry::angry::angry:

G'Day Folks,

Here I thought that the CrapCleaner was suposed to get rid of Crap, not add to the problem by having Advertising and other popups and links to Free "Laptop Crap" which cannot be gotten rid of.

The link to the Free Laptop cannot be canselled out and is a trap in that whatever you click on even Cancel, activates the links.

CCleaner contains nothing like that, I would suggest you either downloaded it from a dodgy site or you got this malware somewhere else.

In future I suggest you download only from here (http://www.CCleaner.com/download). And in the meantime perhaps post a HijackThis log in the relevent forum section and get help to remove whatever you've picked up:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=11000

Hello pcbugfixer,

If you are referring to the advertisements on our website.Be assured that we don't like them either.

Economics and budgeting force most free forums to allow some form of advertising to help pay the bills.

However,we need to know what and when 'bad" advertising is being displayed.

Thanks,

:) davey