Recuva unusable

cleankillspasswords

Hello,

I downloaded Recuva, tried it, rated it unusable. Then downloaded several other tools and had to find out that Recuva was the only one on my system that accurately rated the recoverability of deleted files, and also was the only one to give detailed desricptions why a file is not recoverable.

So here I am again trying to make this program 'usable' and wonder what I have missed.

- Performing a scan on my USB drive gives a list about 95,000 files. Most of these are not recoverable. So the list is hard to scroll and search, because overloaded with useless information. Where is the option to exclude these files from the list window?

- Where is the search function to look for a specific file?

- The exlude filter works terrible. Not only that there is no cursor in the box so typing/editing something becomes cumbersome. There is also no direct filter for the most often used files (audio, photos, documents...) to change the list content with a simple mouse click.

- Hiding the change between list and tree view in the settings dialog is..well, comment deleted.

- The tree view is very nice to use when one knows where and what had been deleted. But when checking a file in tree view then changing to list view the file is gone again between 95,000 other files. The checkmark seems gone. What a %#+~?!

Please someone enlighten me what I missed!