DivX Pro

Humpty

Thanks for the link, Humpty. :)

Downloaded and installed it shielded by powershadow and sandboxie, got the activation number as promised in email.

I seem to remember that DivX used to be a much sought after codec / player app, but now there are several others which do the same thing. Don't use them much, so cannot comment on the relative quality.

This installation made a ton of changes to the system.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

I'm almost sure the free version installs as much as this, as the Pro Codec and DivX Converter are always free for a limited time, and then the package reverts to the "free version".

I've installed and uninstalled the DivX Bundle a few times, and it's an excellent uninstaller. I don't remember it leaving much behind.

You can actually uninstall each part of the bundle separately, which is what I usually do.

Thanks for the link Humpty.

What do you mean by that??? To the program versus the basic, free version???

AJ

CTskilfreak, sorry for the slow answer. I installed DivX in the sandbox, and didn't like all the changes that showed up there...too much for me...because the player and the compressor just are not valuable enough to me to justify making that much change to my system.

Just my personal opinion. :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.