Finally- Springsteen releases Magic

rridgely

• Moderators

http://free.napster.com/view/album/index.html?id=12611962

You can listen to the whole album, all songs 100%. Gotta love it when artists aren't cheap and actually want you to hear their music. :)

I haven't gotten the chance to listen to the whole thing yet but the 3 songs I've listened too so far have been good.(radio nowhere, livin in the future, and long walk home) I plan to pick up the cd on my way to school tomorrow. :D

Thank god someone is still putting out good music. :D

Unless, as usual, you live outside of the USA. ;)

Don't worry about it Dennis B)

Springsteen's older stuff is way better :P ...

The album is heading for number one in the new UK album chart, which will be unveiled on Sunday. It is number one in the latest sales flash (midweek) chart, which is based on sales from Sunday to Tuesday night.

• Moderators
coughproxycough

Thanks Talldog, but should take something for that. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it Dennis B)

Springsteen's older stuff is way better :P ...

You're not wrong Craig.

I listened to the 30 seconds of each track us weird folk are entitled to. I'm afraid it was 30 seconds too long. Didn't like any of it.

• Moderators
I listened to the 30 seconds of each track us weird folk are entitled to.

:lol:

I liked these songs a lot. :D

I bought it earlier today and haven't stopped listening. :)

Surprisingly those dunces over at rolling stone gave it a 5... (No one should pay much attention to them though. They give some of the most biased reviews out of any mainstream reviewer. )

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/.../16682049/magic

I'm not sure its perfect but it definitely is good.

The only thing that kinda bothers me is the "political statement" in a few of the songs. I dont really agree with his position on things but if you take those songs out of todays context, they are still good songs. :)

• Moderators
:lol:

I liked these songs a lot. :D

I bought it earlier today and haven't stopped listening. :)

Surprisingly those dunces over at rolling stone gave it a 5... (No one should pay much attention to them though. They give some of the most biased reviews out of any mainstream reviewer. )

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/.../16682049/magic

I'm not sure its perfect but it definitely is good.

The only thing that kinda bothers me is the "political statement" in a few of the songs. I dont really agree with his position on things but if you take those songs out of todays context, they are still good songs. :)

Well, I might like them myself (although I much prefer him as a ballard singer), if I could hear them properly. But the 30 second blast isn't even good quality, it's not even in stereo.

For my taste, "The Rising" is a hard act to follow, and of course, as a big fan, I thought it might be worth just trying to wind you up a titchy weeny bit. :D

• Moderators

The Rising is just sooooo good. :D

I cant say this one is better/as good as it yet. I would have to listen to them both back to back all the way through on a day when I had lots of time and didnt get bored. :P

In about 20min I'm off to see alice in chains and velvet revolver! :D

I got free tickets from a giveaway that ticketmaster had with a local radio station.