CCleaner doesnt clean out my Temporary files

azra

I have a CD which I am trying to install, except the first time I installed it, I selected the language as English, and the installation didnt work. I contacted the cd's makers, and they said that I had to choose a different language, but I had to delete all the temporary files of that cd, so I could choose the language again. I used CCleaner to try and delete my temporary files, but when I try to install the CD again, it still doesnt work, and I dont get the option of choosing a language, meaning my temporary files have not been deleted. How do I make sure the temporary files of this CD is deleted when using CCleaner?

• Moderators

This is a bit from the ccleaners beginners guide

Temporary Files

Many applications use temporary files when working to save information. These are normally deleted upon exit, but occasionally they can be left behind. Normally when the program is not shut down properly. This option will safely delete these files. (By default it only removes files that haven't been used in the last 10 days, this prevents current temp files from being removed. There is an option to turn off this feature on the Options window.

You could always ask the software manufacturer where it stores it's temp files by default, and then try and delete them yourself if the above doesn't work.

Here is a link to the whole guide

http://www.internetrotsyourbrain.com/ccleanerbeginnersguide/

Welcome to the forum azra :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com