When I defrag my main drive (the one with my OS on in this case Windows Vista SP1 Home Premium). The status at the end always says "Defrag Failed", I have located the problem to be with any fragments in the System Volume Information folder.
Can you please, get Defraggler to remove fragments from this folder successfully or at least hide any fragments from that folder so that the Status does not always come up with "Defrag Failed".
I found this error when using version 1.01.073 but I did noticed it in earlier version as well.
Ps Great Program but I guess everybody know that by now. Keep up the good work!